This page is under development. For the main ORSP web pages, go to https://research.olemiss.edu/.
ORSP Division of Research Development
The primary mission of the Division of Research Development is to enable University faculty and staff to become more engaged in research, creative, and scholarly activities.
• Provide support for faculty and staff pursuing sponsored projects funded by federal, state, corporate, or private agencies and organizations
• Manage internal support programs
• Support the development of undergraduate and graduate student research and creative scholarship
• Coordinate limited submission funding opportunities and significant awards nominations
• Provide access to current information on policies, procedures, and resources for faculty and staff planning or conducting sponsored activities
• Provide timely, research-related information and professional development opportunities for faculty and staff
• Provide leadership in identifying and fostering interdisciplinary opportunities and development support for selected interdisciplinary, inter-institutional, or large research proposals
• Facilitate access to shared and distributed campus resources in support of research, scholarship, and creativity
- Jason Hale, Director, Research Development
- Kendra Sampey, Research Administrator III – Interdisciplinary Initiatives